- Stain Resistant
- Superior Durability
Spills. Stains. Wear and tear. Not exactly the ideal environment for suede. That is, unless your choice is Ultrasuede®. This supple, nonwoven, luxury fabric is made of fine micro fibers intermingled to ensure that it is pliable, stain resistant, machine washable, and spot cleanable. The exclusive technology used to produce Ultrasuede® features easy use, easy care and exceptional durability.
For Vertical Surface applications we offer Ultrasuede® VS, which maintains the same characteristics as our standard Ultrasuede® but is extremely lightweight and meets the most stringent flame-retardant requirements for commercial aircraft.
More colors are available upon request.
For BHC, wider goods are available upon request.
Specs & Testing
- 49% Polyester Microfiber (30% plant-based), 31% Polyester Woven Scrim, 20% Polyurethane, Proprietary FR Back Coating
- Roll Size
- 33 yards
- 55” (+4” – ½”)
- Vertical Burn, 60 second
- FAR 25.853(a) Appendix F, Part I,(a), 1(i):60sec.
- Vertical Burn, 12 second
- FAR 25.853(a) Appendix F, Part I,(a), 1(ii):12sec
- Seat Cushion with Fireblock
- FAR 25.853(b) Appendix F, Part II
- Abrasion Test
- ASTM D4157-10 Wyzenbeek method: 200,000 double rubs
- Breaking Force
- ASTM D5034-09: Warp-115, Fill-118
- Colorfastness to Light
- AATCC 16: Grade 4.5
- Colorfastness to Crocking
- AATCC 8: Grade 4.5-5
- Pilling Resistance
- ASTM D3511: Grade 5
Disclaimer: Website swatch images are for reference only. Please note that the colors depicted for each product/color swatch may vary due to printer and monitor variations. Please request a physical sample or cutting to receive a true color representation prior to placing an order.