- Sound Absorbing
- Superior Durability
- Stain Resistant
Brisa® Bolero is the new standard for sound absorption and breathability.
Independent testing shows that Bolero outperforms fabrics and genuine leather in sound absorption. This luxury fabric boasts improved low and mid frequency absorption, significantly reducing cabin noise.
Lower noise radiation and higher sound transmission loss leads to lower cabin noise and higher sound quality….which means more privacy for passengers and crew, as well as less mental and physical fatigue. As a result, using Bolero for your application could lead to significant lower cabin noise on your aircraft.
*This product is part of the collection: Brisa® Collection
Specs & Testing
- 100% Polyurethane Surface, 100% Reinforced Rayon, Proprietary FR Treatment
- Roll Size
- 33 yards (+/- 10%)
- 54” (+4” – ½”)
- Vertical Burn, 60 second
- FAR 25.853(a) Appendix F, Part I,(a), 1(i):60sec.
- Vertical Burn, 12 second
- FAR 25.853(a) Appendix F, Part I,(a), 1(ii):12sec
- Seat Cushion with Fireblock
- FAR 25.853(b) Appendix F, Part II
- Abrasion Test
- ASTM D4157 Wyzenbeek method: 200,000 double rubs
- Breaking Force
- ASTM D5034: warp-87.8, Fill-73.7
- Colorfastness to Light
- AATCC 16.3, 200 hours: Grade 4-5
- Colorfastness to Crocking
- AATCC 8: Grade 5
Disclaimer: Website swatch images are for reference only. Please note that the colors depicted for each product/color swatch may vary due to printer and monitor variations. Please request a physical sample or cutting to receive a true color representation prior to placing an order.