Update: March 24,2020
To our valued Tapis customers,
Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you. We wanted to personally share an update on our efforts to help keep our operations up and running during the Covid-19 pandemic. The health and safety of our staff, customers, and the general public remain of utmost importance during this unprecedented crisis.
Tapis is closely monitoring the latest reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) as well as following guidance from federal, state, and local officials. The following measures have been implemented immediately:
- -We’ve instituted an outbreak response plan across our organization that includes health and safety protocols so we may continue to serve you.
- -Our New York office staff is currently operating 100% remotely. We still have the ability to process and fulfill all orders and perform all day to day tasks through remote operation.
- -Sample Requests received after 12 pm ET, will be fulfilled and shipped on the following day.
- -Our Dallas finishing plant and warehouse is still fully operational as this facility is part of the critical manufacturing sector of Transportation Equipment Manufacturing as defined by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).
- -We have experienced no interruptions to our supply chain for raw materials or finished goods, and in most cases, we have ample inventory to meet customer needs.
- -All manufacturing facilities are running at normal capacity, and all shipping and warehouse logistics are running on time.
- -We will be staggering shifts and practicing social distancing amongst the staff at our facility to minimize contact amongst staff.
- -We are augmenting additional cleaning procedures at facilities and all staff have been educated on best practices recommended by the CDC.
- -Travel Restrictions are in place for all employees and all on site meetings have been suspended indefinitely.
We have a dedicated team managing our response and we will continue to provide updates as we learn more. Please know we are committed to standing with you during this uncertain time and the Tapis team is ready and able to help.
On behalf of all of us at Tapis Corporation, thank you for your continued business.
Vice President of Operations and Technical Services